Saturday 6 June 2015

The fault is in the beginning

Role of schooling ...

Image result for coed schoolingWe must change the system or we must change ourselves.The only difference between the co-eds today and the non co-eds is in the non-coeds there is a physical wall between the genders and in coeds the wall is made inside the souls of two genders and thereby serving as the root cause of all things.Today the major cause of all social inequalities and awful attraction are the walls these schools have created. Jon Jordan,a thai man speaks that the universities teach you to be destructive and many agree with this.The school doesn't encourage positive interaction between the two genders and thereby doesn't teach a boy to understand a girl properly and vice versa under the banner that "It is against the norm."Teachers must encourage inter-gender team events and inter-gender group activities.
Under the banner of discipline the schools discriminate between the boy and girl.So,when you are teaching that they are different then,you also teach them they are unequals and therefore there is no scope for equality and therefore you are killing feminism.If one says men are stronger,I shall say it's over the years the type of training that they have received and the women have been deprived of.I know that a boy and a girl are different physically but rest of the cases the thing is the same.
I don't support the idea that only boys must be beaten or scolded and girls mustn't be.In fact,likewise global warming is added to the curriculum, female equality must be taught at each and every school and at each and every corner of this world.

A true story to tell and lessons to be learnt

Recently,I was in a village for my vacations.The summer with power cuts is what you can expect there.I felt boring and just then decided to play cricket in the ground meant for the pre primary children.I went to the shop to buy a ball of 0.5$.
I borrowed the bat from a maternal cousin of mine and borrowed another guy's heart to play with me.
After half an hour felt the presence of girls and their sweet chirruping.Then I found a girl highly enthusiastic to bring the ball when the ball went far away.
When asked the girl to join in the play she felt shy and hesitated a little bit but finally agreed,played for some time,but her peers didn't approve of the fact.After she was discouraged by her own performance,she decided to quit.But,promised to come back.
Lesson learnt:Women must never be shy.They must be united and cheer up their partners in doing a new work.
II incident
The next day the girl and her friends did turned up and this time I requested the rest of all her friends to join and finally after a lot of efforts they agreed.Now,for them I had to make the length of the pitch smaller and used all my previous experiences to teach boys of the similar age.Well.after a humble start and encouragement a girl was finally able to hit the ball with her bat and this was a remarkable achievement for them.
The next day my brother took the bat and refused to give alleging that the bat may break down and remaking that the girls are not meant for playing.For the time being I felt discouraged and found everything blackened out.Then,we all,I and a group of 8 girls went to find the wood piece that can serve as a bat and in five minutes we found one.The play resumed,and the first time I saw the girls playing and the boys standing as audiences.But,the boys started conspiring against the girls so that they leave the ground or the cricket is stopped and they succeeded to some extent until I made the girls understand about their motive.It was not that they had to do something on the ground,it was just to disturb the girls' play.Tackled all those.
Lesson learnt :Women must not give attention to all the rubbish that the world is telling about them.
The society must support them in all circumstances.
III incident
Some boys gave the proposal of playing with me,but the girls had refused it totally and I left it upon them.This was the time when I saw the quarrel of the century.I saw a scene of all girls' united resistance against the boys made them win their first battle.This is the instance when I learnt the art of feminism.This was the end of trouble for the instant.As the day went past they saw the first six being hit,the first catch being taken and experienced the first run out, all in the same over.Anyway the day passed doubling their enthusiasm.Earlier in life I had seen the girls crying purposefully without any reason to attract attention.But,this time I could find the girl getting hurt in chest by the rubber ball,the bleeding of lips and thrashing their head but not crying.
Experience Gained:Women are not delicate beings so they must be tough.They are the countries' strength and not the country's liability.They can win anything that the boys can; may be upto a different extent.United women can cause a revolution.
The end of my role
The end of my role started when the date of my departure had come but that day I saw the best ever from them,they made 44 runs in 4 hours and that was something great and unachievable according to me since I myself hasn't achieve all this till today.In them I could find 2 great bats women,some great bowlers and the embarrassing thing is I could find only one great fielder.You can see some skilful shots when you see them although not very powerful ones.
One should realise that what the amount of talent this world is wasting.As this girls can bring India a trophy but due to lack of training,coaching and support from the society.
Experience gained:Women learn much faster than men.Women have a better footwork.And lastly,they have got strategic brains.

No comments: